The EPDM rubber seals are mainly used as the seals of automobile door and window and they have started to apply to building doors and windows in recent years. The EPDM rubber seals have the following advantages:
- Performance and service life is equivalent to vulcanized EPDM seals.
- Energy consumption is lower than vulcanized EPDM rubber seals. (equivalent to PVC)
- The EPDM rubber seals do not contain heavy metals like halogen and lead, and can be recycled after several years, which meets the requirements of green building materials.
- Low specific gravity of 0.9~0.95 and high material utilization rate. It seems that the rubber seals have high purchase price but the actual use cost is relatively low.
- Low unit weight, high flexible strength, waterproof (good replacement to asphalt and tar). Environmentally friendly, easy installation, leakage-and seepage resistant.
- The rubber accessory is resistant to corrosion and aging and features longer service life. The rubber seals can keep the stable structure and don't deform or crack under the temperature of +80℃~-45℃.
- The EPDM rubber seals feature independent opening bubbles. The special joint plate has honeycomb holes appearance, can be boned with cement/sealant without trimming, which makes the rubber seals adapt to the natural expansion and contraction, improve the sealing performance and water resistance of the joint.
Send an Inquiry