The horizontal tube mill shell usually utilizes one bin, seldom utilizes two bins or three bins. The horizontal tube mill rubber liner performs excellently in fine grinding and it also features high abrasion resistance if using appropriately.
The horizontal tube mill rubber liner is the skeleton-less rubber structure and is fastened by special bolts, which makes it is easy and convenient to cut, use and maintain.
Advantages of rubber liner compared to the manganese steel liner
- 1/6 lighter than steel liner. Easy installation and maintenance to reduce labor intensity.
- Lower noise. Working noise is reduced by 8-10 dB.
- Energy saving. Energy consumption is 10%~15% less.
- Higher productivity. Service life of the rubber liner is 1.5~3.5 times of the manganese steel liner. Easy replacement of the rubber liner allows to reduce the shut down time and hence the production efficiency is 5%~10% higher.
- Improved output and reduced cost. The rubber liner will increase the output after a long-term use because the thinned liner will increase the effective volume of the ball mill machine. Although the rubber liner needs a higher investment, thanks to its lower electricity and steel consumption, the total cost is still 5%~10% lower than steel liner.
Send an Inquiry