The autogenous mill rubber liner is often used in the shell or ends of the ball mill. The ball mill lining consists of side shell liner, side shell lifter, center rubber circle, filler, shell lifter bar, shell liner, manhole plate and fastener.
Structure and Features
The autogenous mill rubber liner includes feed liner, shell liner, discharge liner, lifter bar, rubber filler and fastening bolt.
The rubber liner features abrasion, impact and tear resistance, light weight, low energy consumption, easy replacement and low noise.
Φ4.0×6.0; Φ5.0×3.0; Φ5.5×1.8; Φ7.0×2.8 autogenous mill or semi-autogenous mill.
- When the autogenous mill rubber liner is 70% worn or has 70mm crack, it needs to be replaced.
- Loose liner due to bolt damage should be replaced.
- When the main bearing is heavily worn, it needs to be replaced.
- The grate plate of the grating autogenous mill should be replaced when it cannot be fixed.
- The worn big gear can turn over for continue use.
- The worn small gear need replacement.
- Feeding and discharge spirals need to fix and weld in time. When worn out, they need to be replaced.
- Timely repair for loose or damaged foundation bolts is necessary.
Send an Inquiry